ApplicationsThese forms are in PDF format. To view them you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader:
Please be sure ALL requirements have been met prior to submitting your application to IATSE 212 - INCOMPLETE OR PARTIAL APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- Stage - Caucus 2 - General - Requirements
- Stage - Caucus 2 - Stagepay 212 Inc - Employment Start Pack
- Stage - Caucus 2 - General Permit Application Form - Stage - Direct Deposit is mandatory, please ensure banking information is completed. Be sure to include a VOID cheque or bank direct deposit form.
- Stage - Caucus 3 - ATP/TC/TJ - Requirements
- Stage - Caucus 3 - ATP/TC/TJ Permit Application Form - Stage
Motion Picture Applications
- Motion Picture Permit Application Form - The Set Etiquette & Protocol course is a mandatory requirement in order to apply for ANY Motion Picture departments. Please be sure to include a copy of your card or proof of registration for the next course.
- Motion Picture Department Requirements - Click on the link to locate the department you are interested in applying for to ensure you have completed all the department specific requirements as outlined. Incomplete applications will NOT be accepted.
Sister Status Application
- Sister Status Application - be sure to include a letter of good standing from your home local.
Department Change Request
- Department Activity Form - to be used when you are already a Member or Permit and would like to make changes or additions to your existing file.
- Membership Application - to be completed when 60 days/480 hours have been completed under an IATSE 212 Collective Agreement.